Body Link Health Clinic offers a range of consultation types to assist you in improving your health. Our partnership with Back in Motion Alphington allows us full access to private gym space at the clinic during your consultation. This setting is ideal for exercise education and introduction to your exercise program.
While we offer 30 and 60 minute one-to-one private consultations, you may be eligible for a rebate with a referral from your GP through:
As part of our personal training and strength and conditioning programs we also offer partner and group services (dependent on numbers). Group sessions are capped at 5 people to ensure that our practitioners are able to provide complete and equal attention to all members of the group. Gather your friends and inquire online about group options.
HICAPS is also available for immediate claims through your private health insurer or Medicare. Essentially this means if you bring along a referral from your GP, you will receive the rebate on the session immediately. Alternatively, if you are covered for exercise physiology under your private health insurance, you will only be required to pay the gap on the day. If you are unsure if you are covered for exercise physiology under your private health insurance, please view this list of funds that cover exercise physiology.*
Body Link Health Clinic provides the following services:
- Injury rehabilitation
- Chronic injuries
- Long-term injury management
- Workplace functional capacity evaluations
- Chronic disease management
- Type 2 diabetes – including education, as well as both individual and group exercise
- Cardiopulmonary disease and blood pressure management
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anxiety and depression
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Chronic pain – management and education
- Weight management
- Postural dysfunction improvement
- Balance and mobility training
- Athlete strength and conditioning
- Junior athletic development (LTAD)
- Functional movement assessment and re-training
- Manual handing and retraining
- Specialised personal training
- Group and individual
- Health coaching
- Home-based exercise programming and self-management training
For further information please contact Body Link Health Clinic.
*Some private health insurers may vary their coverage of exercise physiology depending on the coverage level of the person insured. Please contact your relevant private health insurer to determine whether you are eligible for exercise physiology coverage.